lundi 10 janvier 2011

City tour in Rennes


Move around easily with electric-cycles in the city of Rennes


Hi,

My name is Luc, I am a Cycloville driver coming from Ireland for my studies. I was looking for a little job when I first arrived in Rennes. I founded the perfect compromise with the Cycloville Company.

I usually drive some regular consumers, or tourists all around the city of Rennes. During the touristic tour, I make them discover the most famous places of the city centre (La Cathédrale Saint Pierre, La Place des Lys or les Portes Mordelaises).














For 19€ you can visit Rennes in a new way with electric bicycles. Tourists appreciate the mobility of our bicycle and his comfort. According to them, it is the best way to move in the city centre and to discover a new city.

The Cycloville company, which propose those service in Rennes is also present in 12 other french cities: www.cycloville.com

Prices:

  • 1€ of taken charge
  • 1€/ km/ person.

Touristic tour:

  • 19€ / hour or 11€ / half hour

To reserve a bicycle and a driver in Rennes: +33 6 04 46 37 92

For more information: www.cycloville.com

Aucun commentaire: