vendredi 7 janvier 2011

City Tour in Annecy

Move around easily in the city of Annecy


Josh talks us about his last travel in France:


Upon my arrival in France, I wanted to find an original way to discover the cities that my friends talked me about. I was looking for a mode of transport cheap, practical and ecological because I can’t walk too long.

The first city I visited was Annecy , in the south/east of France. The electric bicycle of Cycloville has enabled me to discover this wonderful city, the Annecy’s lake, which is really near from the city centre. Over there I discovered lots of activities in a such beautiful area surrounded by mountains (paddleboats, beaches,…).


I also heard that this company offers the same transport service in 12 French cities for all your moves or to visit the city centre with electric bicycles. The driver who knows perfectly the city will take care of you.

In Annecy I founded the moving solution adapted for my needs: www.cycloville.com


Prices:

Area 1 :

  • 1€ of taken charge
  • 1€/ km/ person.

Area 2 :

  • 2€ of taken charge
  • 1€/ km/ person.

Touristic tour:

  • 20€ /hour


To reserve a bicycle and a driver in Annecy: +33 6 28 23 48 54


For more information: www.cycloville.com

www.lac-annecy.com

Aucun commentaire: