mercredi 12 janvier 2011

City tour in Amiens


A little trip in electric-cycles in the centre of Amiens

Hey, my name is Lisa I’m 21, I come from Italia and I decided with my friends to visit the French country. I want to discover lots of things, be more curious, and learn from my trip. Just after I will come back in Italia and really start to work.

My trip in France begins 2 weeks ago, when I arrived in the famous city of Paris, but not stay too long. It was important for me to discover different things than all the tourists do. The north of France, like I read in a tourist guide, has lots of treasures to appreciate. So I move in Amiens.


When I arrived in the city centre, I tried to find a transport service to move easily in the city. And at that moment, I see a strange bicycle named Cycloville , I ask to the driver, if it was possible to get on. He proposes to show us the city for 6€ in 45 minutes, I was curious so I say yes.

There were enough places to put my baggage, and my friend sits just close to me. First, the driver move to show us the Cathedrale d’Amiens, one of the most famous history buildings of the city.

After that we continue, our driver pedalled as far as the logis du Roi, can I imagine that 2 kings Louis XIII and Louis XIV live there.

After a few time, we arrived to the horloge Dewailly, that clock was really different, at the same time modern and retro. Our driver explained us lots of things, anecdotes, now Amiens has no secret for me!


During our little trip, we met others bicycle Cycloville, with children or old persons, the driver explained us, that the transport service they propose is appreciate by the Inhabitants of Amiens, to take the children at the end of school, or help the old persons to make their shopping…

For the respect of the environment, the silence, the little price, and the mobility, I was really happy to take this transport service.


Prices:

  • 1€ of taken charge
  • 1€/ km/ person.

Touristic tour:

  • 6€ / 45 minutes and only 4€ for child and student.

To reserve a bicycle and a driver in Amiens: +33 6 67 67 36 97

For more information: www.cycloville.com

Aucun commentaire: